Updated: 17.03.2016 : 10:33
Create a Page Google Apps Site.
- Press Create a Page menu as shown below.
- Type the name of the page and then select the templates, select Location.
- Press the Create button.
- Page website shows that we recently completed.
- Then type the desired text or content.
- To attach a file, press the Add Files as shown below.
- Open a window to select file.
- Select the file you want to attach. Then press Open.
- Web Site upload attachments.
- Site is displayed the file name and file size as shown below.
- Then press Save.
- Create page complete.
Deleting Page of Site.
- Open your Site and choose page to delete from menu at the left hand.
- Open More menu and choose Delete Page menu.
- The Site will show a confirmation screen to delete the Site.
- Press Delete.